Angelina Jolie Personal Quotes 2 ~ Angelina Jolie pictures, qoutes, bio and news.

Monday, October 27, 2008

Angelina Jolie Personal Quotes 2

You might never find out that you are useful for all the right reasons - and not all those stupid things that people tell you you're useful for.
[(CNN International Edition 29th January, 2005)] My role as goodwill ambassador has made my work as a film star relatively dull. I can't find anything that interests me enough to go back to work. I'm simply not excited about anything. I'm not excited about going to a film set.
[on what she does with the money she makes each year] Save one-third, live on one-third and give away one-third.
If I make a fool of myself, who cares? I'm not frightened by anyone's perception of me.
If I think more about death than some other people, it is probably because I love life more than they do.
Angelina Jolie says
Love one person, take care of them until you die. You know, raise kids. Have a good life. Be a good friend. And try to be completely who you are. And figure out what you personally love. And like go after it with everything you've got no matter how much it takes.
[Regarding the possibility of marriage with her current beau and father of her child, Brad Pitt] We have both been married before so it's not marriage that necessarily kept some people together.
[2002] I'm drawn to kids that are already born. I think some people are meant to do certain things, and I believe I'm meant to find my children in the world somewhere and not necessarily have them genetically.
[interview with Ann Curry] I'm in a strange, I suppose, place in my life. I think that happens when you lose a parent, where you drop into a different kind of serious. And yet, at the same time, you want to laugh and enjoy as much as possible every day. I'm hanging on to my family really tight at this moment, and, because of that, trying to be as good a woman as I can be in my life. Dammit, you got me crying.
It's alright. It's a part of life . . . I lost my mom. It's a natural thing for a child to lose a parent. I lost my mom too young, but it happened. And I'm happy she's out of pain, because I love her and she's my friend.

0 Comments: